Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daniel vs Abner Live, Watch Ponce de Leon vs Mares Live Streaming PPV Boxing Tickets, Preview & More On Fox.TV - 04Th,May!


Daniel Ponce de Leon vs Abner Mares Live PPV Boxing ShowTime  & More!
[~*~] The Boxing News Spot Line
What's Up Worldwide Boxing Viewers ? Please Come To Join With Us For Watching All Exclusive 2013 Pay Par View Boxing Events Live Here. Now The PPV Odds Fight Go To Between Daniel Ponce de Leon vs Abner Mares Live Streaming On [PPV Showtime TV]. It’s a - [12 Rounds - Featherweight Division (For Ponce de Leon's WBC Title) Championship], At - [MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA]. The Times/When Start - 09:00 PM [ET] / 06:00 PM [PT],Saturday, 04Th,May,2013. All Boxing Lover's & Supporter's Don't Miss To Watch Live Streaming PPV Odds Fight Tonight. Every Second You Can Watch Here Blue Ray Quality Video By Signing Up, The Live Sports Network From Direct Satellite TV, You Can Get Here All Times 100% HD/LED Quality Video. So, Don't Waste Your Time, Just Click The Live Streaming Link Then One Or Two Step You Must Grab This Opportunity To Watch This Live Streaming PPV Fight On Your Mobile TV, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Laptop, Net book, Mac, Or PC From Boxing 24/7 Live.!



[~*~]BOXING EVENTS UPDATE[~*~]
UPCOMING INFO : Daniel Ponce de Leon vs Abner Mares
COMPETITION NAME : Ponce de Leon's WBC Title 2013
COMPETITOR : Ponce de Leon vs Mares
DATE : Saturday, 04Th,May,2013
TIME/WHEN START : 09:00 PM [ET] / 06:00 PM [PT]
VENUE : MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

[~*~] All PPV Odds Fight Spot News!
Hello, Worldwide PPV Boxing Supporter's, Easily Now You Can Find Your Live Streaming Boxing Events Links For Watching. So, Get Ready To Watch Your Favourite PPV Boxing Live Fight. Don't Waste Your Time Watch & Enjoy All Live PPV Odds Boxing Events, Showtime Boxing, HBO Boxing, Fight Night Boxing, Kick Boxing, WBA Boxing, WBO Boxing, 12 Rounds Boxing, 10 Rounds Boxing, PPV Odds Boxing Here. When You Click The Live Streaming Link Your Subscription Will Be Grant Automatic Then You Can Immediate Access To The Most Comprehensive Listing Of This Live National Boxing Feeds From Any Where In The World. Where You Can Access An Internet Connection, The Exacting Live PPV Boxing Fight Without Interruption. We Will Provide You All The Links 100% Raw & The Necessary Software With 100% 3D & Booming surrounding sound Quality. So, There Will Be No Need To Purchase Any Additional Equipment. Need Only A Computer & An Internet Connection. Thanks Again To Visit The Site & Stay With Us For Watching The Full Season PPV Live Streaming Boxing Fight Events!


[~*~] WE OFFER YOU ALL TIMES!.

  • No Spyware!.

  • Save 70% Today!.

  • No Satellite Required!.

  • No Cable Required!.

  • Over 3000 HD TV Channels!.

  • No Monthly Fees!.

  • 24/7 Access, Worldwide!.

  • New Channels Daily!.

  • Risk-Free, 60 Days Money Back Guarantee!.

  • Works With All Versions Of Windows - 95,

  • NT, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 Also!.



[~*~] Ponce de Leon vs Mares Live  Spot News!.
Abner Mares"When we first came to the United States, like any immigrant, it was hard. With no money, my mom had no job. Seven kids living in a one, two-bedroom apartment. Eating out of trash cans. It was tough."

Daniel Ponce De Leon

"For the first 12 years, I lived in the mountains. There was no electricity, medical services, drinking water, none of that. I had five brothers who died, so I'm the only one that is here living. My mother planned many funerals. She would think I was going to die the next day, but then I would wake up with my eyes wide open. So I was always fighting death."




Daniel Ponce De Leon

"We have the same manager and promoter. I never thought this fight would happen."

Frank Espinoza

"I love these guys like they were both my sons. Abner is a boxer, mover, and Ponce is a straightfoward puncher with a devastating left hand. Out of respect for both fighters, this particular fight, I'll remain neutral."

Abner Mares

"Frank came to me and he said, what do you think of fighting him? My first reaction was, I know this guy. We used to train out of the same gym. Now I consider him a friend. Good guy. I know his family. But we both know, this is business."

Daniel Ponce De Leon

"We are friends. Now that we are in the ring, if we lose our friendship, it's in the name of sports. But for me, I'll always extend a hand of friendship to Abner."

Frank Espinoza

"I'm not thrilled to see both of my guys pounding on each other, but come fight night, it's gonna be a war."

Abner Mares

"It's funny how you dream about becoming a world champion. I've conquered that already, not once but twice. The goal of mine is to become a three-time world champion."

Daniel Ponce De Leon

"In history there's only been a couple fighters that have been undefeated, so sooner or later, he has to lose."

Abner Mares

"This is not a harder punch than, you know, life punches."

Daniel Ponce De Leon

"My desire was to live and I was always fighting for that, and I feel I have the power of my fallen brothers."

Abner Mares

"It's amazing, we had this talk, my mom and I, we came to this country without no language, with no money, and now headlining a big event, as I did my last fight. My mom broke down in tears, saying how proud she was of me. I can only say the same thing of my mom."